Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dj-Khoolot - My Trip Mix Part 6 - Series Issue



Track List:

01 - Eminem Feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (Hip-Jam Remix)
02 - New Boyz Feat. Iyaz - Break My Bank (2010 Remix)
03 - T.I. Feat. Keri Hilson - Got Your Back (Slow Mix)
04 - P Diddy Feat. Dirty Money And T.I - Hello Good Morning (Pop Drop Remix)
05 - Ciara Feat. Ludacris - Ride (CL Remix)
06 - Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster (Dance Max Remix)
07 - Charice - I Love You (Re - House Remix )
08 - Iyaz - So Big (Easy Mix)
09 - Flo Rida Ft. David Guetta - Club Can't Handle Me (Hoop Remix)
10 - Sean Kingston - Missing You (Funky Beat Mix)
11 - Usher Feat. Will.I.Am, Dj Class & Fatman Scoop - OMG (Extend On Remix)
12 - Black Point Feat. Pitbull & Metafisix - Watagatapitusberry (Party Remix)

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment